Selected recent publications:
- Radoslaw Zubek (ed.) (2015) Explaining Legislative Organization in European Democracies. Special issue of West European Politics, 38(5).
Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles:
- Radoslaw Zubek (2020) `Committee Strength in Parliamentary Democracies: A New Index’. European Journal of Political Research. Forthcoming.
- Radoslaw Zubek, Abhishek Dasgupta, David Doyle (2020) ‘Measuring the Significance of Policy Outputs with Positive Unlabeled Learning‘. American Political Science Review. First View, 19 October 2020.
- Niels D. Goet, Thomas G. Fleming, Radoslaw Zubek (2020) ‘Procedural Change in the UK House of Commons, 1811-2015‘ Legislative Studies Quarterly. 45(1): 35-67.
- Heike Klüver, Radoslaw Zubek (2018) ‘Minority Governments and Legislative Reliability: Evidence from Denmark and Sweden‘ Party Politics. 24(6): 719–730.
- Radoslaw Zubek (2015) ‘Coalition Government and Committee Power’. West European Politics. 38(5): 1020-1041.
- Radoslaw Zubek, Heike Klüver (2015) ‘Legislative Pledges and Coalition Government’, Party Politics, 21(4): 603-614.
- Radoslaw Zubek (2015) ‘Investiture Rules and Minority Governments in Poland’. In Rasch, B.E., S. Martin, and J.A. Cheibub (eds) Parliaments and Government Formation: Unpacking Investiture Rules. Oxford: Oxford: Oxford University Press.
See my Google Scholar page for a list of all my publications.